Sunday, November 13, 2005

A Survey Like No Other

Okay!  I'm giving in to peer pressure.  I know it.  Here it is:

1.   What sign are you?    Capricorn

2.   What's your favorite color?   Red

3. How many waffles could you eat in one sitting?  2

4. Can you touch your tongue to your nose?  No.  My mom could do it and the kids were in awe of her.

5. If you had to choose between cats and dogs, which would it be? I guess dogs.  I love cats, too, but have allergies.

6. What's something you've learned recently?  I learn something new every day.  Most of the time its just small stuff, like how to cook something new.  I learned how a quilt is put together.

7. What's your favorite quote?  If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

8. What's your favorite entry in your own journal?  I have several, but my most recent favorite is one called Memories.

9. What color is your bedroom? is transition a color?.

10. Where is your favorite place to visit?  Yosemite National Park

11. What is one thing you want to accomplish this year? Finish up with Andrea's citizenship

12. Why do you write in a journal? It's my way of thinking out loud.  I have always turned to writing since I was very small.

13. What's your favorite joke?  It's time for a very rich man to die.  When he sees the angel coming, he is beside himself.  He begins to gather things up.  The angel tells him, "You can't take all that to heaven!"  In tears, the rich man begs to be allowed to take just ONE bag.  "Oh, all right, but just one," the angel says.  The man fills a bag with gold bars. Happily, the man follows him to the pearly gates.  Saint Peter looks at the man and asks, "What have you got there?"  The man hugs his bag tight and tells St. Peter that the angel said he could bring it in.  Sighing, St. Peter looks in the bag.

"You brought PAVEMENT?"

14. Do you like the city or the country?  I guess it must be city, though I call it suburbs.

15. What style is your house decorated?  Early apple crate.  Actually, it's a work in progress.

16. Who's your favorite artist? Monet - well, maybe Gainesborough

17. Can you pat your tummy and rub your head at the same time? Yep

18. Are you a night owl? No

19. What's something you love in your house? We have a picture of Jesus praying in the garden of Gethsemane.  I just love it.

20. Do you believe in God? Absolutely - with all my heart.

21. What hobby could you never give up? Computing

22. What color makes you think of Hope? Green - fresh, new, inviting.

23. What color makes you think of Love? Red - passionate deep red.

24. What's your favorite flower? Poppies

25. If you had one wish for the world, what would it be? That everyone would know Jesus Christ.

26. What's the best surprise you have ever received? A Southern Belle doll my son Robert gave me on my 40th birthday.

27. What can you cook like no-one else? Lasagna, although I've not made it in years.

28. What do you think about most?  Jesus

29. Who is your favorite poet?   Eugene Field

30. And last but not least, if you could wrap yourself up in one word...what would that word be?   MOM

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny
Capricorn..so you have a birthday coming up.... :-)
I love Monet and Gainsborough. My fav color is green and I lover Poppies flower as well.
Fun entry!
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny.... I love these surveys because we find out so much that we wouldn`t ordinarily know.    Well, I hope you get that CD and love it as much as I do. It has really blessed me.
In HIS love,
Penny
http://journals.aol.com/pennietoonz/PennysPlace

Anonymous said...

here's mine!
http://journals.aol.com/krspkrmmom/nooneshome/entries/434

Annie =)

Anonymous said...

Lol.  Early apple crate!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

yes I did this survay too. LOL we are both Goats huh " )

Much Love,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Good for you; I haven't given in yet to peer pressure to do this, but I know it will be soon. Yours is the second journal I read today that had "mom" as the answer to #30.

betty

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I love surveys! I'll have to do it :)
Great answers! I feel like I know more about you now!
Hugs,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Pavement!  LOL!  Classic.
Dona
journals.aol.com/delela1/BlueSkiesandGentleBreezes

Anonymous said...

Love your answers!  Lelly