Saturday, November 5, 2005

PARTY TIME!!!!

Okay guys - here it is!  One hour and 45 minutes to PARTY TIME!  I have to be fashionably late of course, because I don't get off work until 6 pm my time - but I'm dressed and ready to join you all! 

Nominees:  do you have your speeches written?  Oh, I hope so!  Don't want any fumbling around on the lectern.  And please save some of the goodies for me.  I know you will arrive hungry, but I won't be that late, I promise.

Above is a picture of me in the dazzling red sweater I purchased just for these awards. And below is the dress I reaaaalllly love.

                                                                                 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look stunning darling!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - pretty sweater - Enjoy!!! :) _rRose

Anonymous said...

Damn Penny!!! I have the same dress!!! Whatteva shall we do??? :: swooning in dismay:: ;) Penny

Anonymous said...

You look lovely Penny!  Back to nurse and maid job for my Rob.  He came through knee surgery beautifully but is in a lot of pain.  We're praying for a speedy recovery but he can barely move around at this time.  Each step hurts.  He's on major percocets and all that goes with major surgery.  Hugs,
Lisa

PS Hope ya win... I voted for you!  

http://journals.aol.com/randlprysock/AdventuresFromFlorida

Anonymous said...

You look stunning Penny!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Go  {{{{{Penny}}}}},
You look marvelous....red is your color!!!  Even though I couldnt' get into the main room, the overflow room I was in was a blast!  I'm sorry John couldn't make it!  He'd have had a blast!

Congratulations on your award!!!

VIVIan