So true . . . the best part of my week was being able to do volunteer work for Habit for Humanity in my area. I was able to use my Spanish skills and they let me do the work from home. For most of the week I have not been well and hurting as I am today. No problem . . . I have faith that all will be better soon.
I was reading in my friend's private journal today. She had something called a "Silly Survey" Since I have promised myself that I will post more often, I decided to copy and paste giving my own answers. I'm going to take another nap after this:
1. What was the highlight of your day? Playing with the puppies
2. How many meals do you usually eat a day? Usually two
3. What's your favorite movie? If I had to choose - My Fair Lady or King & I
4. Have you ever thought George Clooney was hot? Oh yes!!
5. Have you ever doubted your sexual orientation? No.
6. How long has it been since you have seen an ex? March this year
7. Name 5 of your best friends. My husband, Donna, Krissy, Diane, 8. Would you ever consider moving to Zimbabwe? Depends if God called me there. 9. What would you do if someone dyed your pubic hairs bright pink permanently? Who would do such a thing????
10. When was the last time you had Starbucks? Early this month
11. Are you single? Very married!
12. What is your opinion on global warming. I think something is happening, but what?
13. What about abortion? Murdering a fetus is wrong.
Luke 17:2 It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
14. Which would you rather star in: High School Musical or Striptease? Musical
15. What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Jackass
16. How many times do you sneeze a day? At least two or three times
17. Are you an "adult"? Nearly a senior!
18. Where do you live? California - SoCal
19. Have you ever thought Micheal Jackson was going to kidnap you? Why would I?
20. What color hair do you have? Brown with a few strands of gray
21. Would you rather have a hybrid vehicle or a Hummer? Silly question! 22. Who is prettier: Angelina Jolie or Kate Bosworth? I think Jolie is more striking.
23. What do you think about the tabloids? Unnecessary and useless
24. Have you ever been to Texas? Passed thru Amarillo some years ago. 25. Would you want to go? sure
26. Do you wear a watch? Nope
27. Have you ever had the sensation that you were falling while asleep? Yes often
28. Would you rather work at Goodwill or McDonalds? Goodwill as a volunteer
29. What do you think about Britney Spears' 16 year old sis getting pregnant? Unfortunately, I am not shocked - so many teens are doing the same. What happened to purity?
30. Do you recycle? ABSOLUTELY!!
I thank you for being faithful readers of my journal. I will be posting regularly. I will be commenting as well. As for all of you, you are in my daily prayers.