Monday, November 14, 2005

Krissy's Photo Scavenger Hunt

This is so fun!  I just haven't had much chance to participate in these photo hunts.  I think I did one for Krissy year ago.  It was just too hard to get the pictures from my camera . . .a very good one, but limited to using a mini-cd for the pictures.  So Krissy, my beloved friend, I can finally get in on the fun.  I took several pictures of my Fridge, but after looking at them, I'm not showing you that mess! So below are pictures of the outside of our fridge and the freezer.  It's kinda cool taking pictures of it, actually.  It's the first appliance Rob and I bought for ourselves.  All that time in Mexico, nothing we had was our own.  We came back here with nothing but our clothes and personal items.  Of course I brought my pillow! 

Well, I digress.  Here are my fridge pics! 

and the freezer . . .

      

You can see by the freezer that I have my work cut out for me.  Imagine the fridge . . .naaahhh - don't go there. 

Blessings,

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fridge is so covered in fridge magnets you wouldn't be able to see it!! Jeannette.  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels

Anonymous said...

lol your outside of the fridge is much more tidy then mine.  But aww it is so hard to throw any of the kids art work away.. breaks thier heart anytime I have to take one down.

Anonymous said...

wait till you see how horrid mine looks!  LOL  we will take the pic "as is" and say "oh wel!!!'
~Julie

Anonymous said...

nice fridge, mines a mess,lol

angelrose

Anonymous said...

Stop posting pics of my freezer, ok?  :-D

Anonymous said...

Your freezer looks like mine, lol!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Your freezer looks like my freezer, LOL. My goal is to get it cleaned out by the end of this year.

This was a fun photo shoot for Krissy's topic; last week's was hard.

betty

Anonymous said...

Your freezer looks much better than mine!

Anonymous said...

wow...lol

Anonymous said...

Come on, Penny, show us the fridge. lol  Couldn't be worse than mine. lol  Have a blessed Thanksgiving, love!!!!  Love you with all my heart, dear!!!!!  GBU, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts