Monday, July 25, 2005

Monday Morning Question

From my friend Krissy, I attempt to answer the Monday Morning Question:

If you had to pick something that has really enriched your life over the past year, what would you say it is?

Wow! There is a lot.  Let's start with the fact that the Lord placed His ample arms around me and held me through so many changes in a short period of time that I wouldn't have survived without His arms and armor - "Put on the whole armor of God . . .that you might be able to stand against the wiles of the evil one" (paraphrased - see Ephesians 6:10-18 for the whole text)

My faith in God has been put to the test and rather than punish my weakness, He has seen fit to offer me more faith through trial.  He is an awesome God.  He gave me Robert and Andrea to love as well.  Not only His spiritual presence always with me, but the physical, earthly manifestion of love that is family.  What more can a person ask? 

Be blessed this Monday, J-Land.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful answer Penny.  It is nice that trials did not make you bitter Penny, but instead you allowed them to increase your faith.

The Lord is truly wonderful, and without Him I don't know what we would do.  It is so great to have Him, isn't it?  And so great to have family.  I am so glad you have both.

Love, Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Very excellent answer!  He has a light in you!  :-)  <<HUGS>>
~Miss O