Saturday, August 13, 2005

Saturday Six #70

I'm trying Patrick's Six again.  We are getting ready to run out the door again, but I enjoy playing this when I can.

1. A reader to "Men's Journal" recently wrote about technological innovations, stating that there isn't any gadget he couldn't live without:  "To see how vital technology is, spend a few days in the backcountry without your phone, pager, PDA, laptop, cappuccino machine, or MP3 player.  You'll emerge cleansed and refreshed."  Could you go a whole week really roughing it with no modern conveniences?  Would you want to? Yes, I could do it, have done it - but no!  don't wanna do it again.

2. What is the most you've ever paid for a:
    A) Shirt $34
    B) Pair of Shoes $120
    C) CD or Album $26.99
    D) DVD $22
    E) Book $175
    F) Vacation $3500

3. Looking back at the answers to#2, which one was the most foolish? The shoes

4. Take this quiz:   Which snack food are you? I tried this, but the web site wouldn't come up for me - too manypeople, I bet.  I'd guess I'm probably an apple fritter.

5. There are three wells:  Love, Beauty and Creativity.  If you could only drink from one of them, which would you choose and why? I would choose love.  It is the only one that can last forever and with it, you feel beautiful and creative.

6. If you were another person, do you think you would be friends with the person you know as yourself?  yes, I believe I would

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding number 5 ..... I couldn't agree with you more !   And by the way, we must have bought the same pair of shoes !  Tina

Anonymous said...

Good answer to number five.  The greatest of these is love.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

$175 for a book, huh?  Was it a first edition?  :-)  LOL
~Miss O