Saturday, August 6, 2005

Saturday Six #59

Coming back from Patrick's Place, I'm trying the "Six" again:

1. Besides your parents or siblings, what family member do you most resemble?  I think it would be my maternal grandmother (ugh!)

2. Check out this
interesting website:  Is your hometown newspaper featured?  What is the top headline of that paper or the one closest to you?  Yep, the Ventura County Star is on it - Headline:  "17 hurt as Amtrak train, truck collide near Somis"

3. If you knew it was completely tame and there was no danger, what zoo animal would you most like to pet or come into physical contact with? A Cheetah - amazing cat!

4. Take this
quiz:  How weird are you?  I'm 30% Wierd - not enough to scare others, but sometimes I scare myself.

5. Which of the following causes more stress in your life:  your spouse, your kids, your boss, your co-workers, your friends, your parents or other relatives?  My kids, I guess - I want the best for them and stress out when it isn't happening.

6. You find an old lamp containing a genie:  the genie decides to give you a single improvement for yourself, mind or body.  It must be something to improve within you and no one else.  What would you ask the genie to fix? I'd definitely ask him to take away my pain.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know too much about cheetahs.  I think I would pick a tiger or a lion.  Probably a lion.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

#3 & #6, me too and me too!  I have always adored large cats, of any kind really, and to take the pain!  Amen!
<<HUGS>>
~Miss O