Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Thank You

                      First of all, I'd like to thank you all for your prayers and kind thoughts.  I am slowly recovering.  It's probably a pinched nerve.  I'm going to try going back to work today.  We'll see how that goes.

            This Santa is just the way I imagine Santa should be . . .worshipping with us the birth of Jesus.  Even some of the most wonderful, magical stories written about Christmas time would have us believe in something we can't see.  Many of them never mention the Lord, but we treasure them because they ask us to believe. 

I will be working on your December Challenge entries over the next few days and try to get them back to you on Saturday sometime.  Your comments, traditions and memories have been wonderful and I treasure them.  My hope was to have them compiled by now, but unforseen (is that unseen?) circumstances have slowed me down. 

            My thoughts and prayers are with you all today.  

                    

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your well soon. My chiropractor always fixes pinched nerves right up. In fact I was told I would not be walking from degenerative spine and disk and by thier calculations it would be three years now Iwould have been in a  walker. or wheel chair yet I DANCE in services. God has miraculous ways to heal the body when its in proper alignment. So you rest and be looking for your saturday response

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny!  Hope that nerve stops pinching and let's you get to enjoying the rest of the week and the Christmas holiday!  

Slow down, take a rest...don't worry about us!  The first of the year is fast approaching and you can deliver them as a New Year's gift!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better in no time, sweetie.  Many thoughts and prayers for you!
Hugs,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Hopefully are now on the mend!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

get better soon~
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

glad you are feeling a touch better; please don't worry about my December challenge things. Take care of you and yours. Merry Christmas!

betty

Anonymous said...

g;ad top see you back. praying for you!
thankyou for this month of encouragement too.
Laura
http://adventuresinjuggling.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Dearest Penny, (((Penny))))
I have two people with pneumonia here and another one arrives the day after Christmas. Please pray for them too. I hope you get well fast! love,nat

Anonymous said...

I cant stand tothink you are in pain. I hope you are feeling better my friend. Please take care of yourself.
I LOVE YOU, lj

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny!

Missed a few days, and come back to you not feeling well!  So sorry, you are in my prayers.  I just keep drinking my AgelessXtra, and keep plodding along.  I just love your graphics! They're always so pretty!

Darlene

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas :-)  -Kelly  http://pixiedustnme.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny - just stopped in to check on you - hope you feeling fit as a fiddle soon.  Thoughts and prayers going your way.

Marlene-PurelyPoetry
http://journals.aol.com/mkolasa101/PurelyPoetry

Anonymous said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/