Saturday, March 12, 2005

Saturday Six Episode 48

I can't believe it's Saturday again!  What happened to Thursday?  Did I miss it somehow?  I was going to take pictures this week for Krissy's Photo Hunt.  Darn!  Anyhow, here's Patrick's Saturday Six:

1. Have you ever called 911 for an emergency?  Nope - didn't have it in Mexico and haven't needed it here.
 
2. Do you spend more or save more?  Save what?
 
3. How many live plants do you have in your home now?  Do you give them enough attention?  None yet and they better pray I don't take care of them - I've got brown thumbs.
 
4. What was the last thing you did to exercise?  How often do you exercise?  I go mall walking as often as possible.
 
5. Where do you compare with regard to your parents:  do you feel like an adult, or still like the "kid?"  If you feel like an adult, when did you first feel that way? I'm the adult now, but that didn't happen until Mama died - I was her baby.

6. Who is the last person you received a personal card or letter from that wasn't sent to mark a special occasion? My friend Beth.  she's good that way . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I try to give my plants attention but to no avail.  They keep dying on me though.  But I give them names.  There is Martha who lives in the bedroom, and Charlotte who lives in the livingroom, well she is dead already.  Oh well... -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Brown thumbs! lol Me too!