Tuesday, March 8, 2005

New Toys

I'm trying out the new keyboard that Rob bought for me this afternoon.  It's wirekess!  I can sit with the keyboard on my lap, my feet up and type to my heart's content.  We kept waiting for the price to go down and it finally did!  I'm so excited.  Oftentimes when I am typing, my feet go to sleep from being in one position for so long.  Now I can be as lazy as I like and still work on the computer.  It als came with a wireless mouse, so now I can lie in bed and play Pogo.     ;0

I got good news from the GI doctor this afternoon.  The biopsies came back clear, so I don't have to see him for 3 months.  I am still waiting for the biopsy of my neck and when that is done, I am good to go.I'm really relieved to hear this. 

We are preparing for Andrea's 11th birthday on Friday.  It will be the first birthday ever shared in this way.  She's always had a house full of kids around to help.  We want to make this day very special for her. We are going to take her to see the movie "Robots" and then have cake and jello ( am Mexican favorite) here at home.  She'll get her gifts then, too.  I hope to have pictures to share with you all.

On a more somber note, I'd like to ask for prayers for my older daughter.  She's having a very tough time right now.  She's wonderful girl and we love her and are praying for things to resolve quickly for her.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pleased about your results and wouldn't mind one of those new toys myself. Take care.
Sylvia x

Anonymous said...

Penny, you and all of your family are in my prayers....i  am tickled to hear about your new keyboard. Enjoy it! Its so cold here....cant wait for this winter to end. I hope Andrea has the BEST birthday EVER this Friday!! I cant wait to see pics. You are in my thoughts!
Hugs friend....lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad you got a good report from the GI doctor.  And how exciting Andrea will be sharing this birthday with you and Rob.  You know I will be praying for your eldest daughter. -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Congrats about the test, that is great to hear! The keyboard sounds fun! =)
I hope the rest of your test come back quickly and good.

hugs!
Angela

Anonymous said...

You have my prayers Pennie and I hope all will be well for your daughter.  I am so pleased that your results are fine, you will soon be there ! :-)   Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

Penny .... Those prayers are on their way ...... Tina