Saturday, October 14, 2006

Wordplay with Val

Don't forget to click today - women are depending on you.
Provide free mammograms!
 
In this morning's alerts, I saw that Val had "Wordplay" up this morning.  I love this meme!  We were to go to the How Many of Me and see how many with our name there are in the U.S. Click on her link to play the game.
The name below is my maiden name.  As you can see, I am pretty unique.  When My mom was trying to decide what she would name me, my sister popped up with the name Penny from a book she was reading and loved.  So Penny it is.  Not Penelope, just Penny.
 

HowManyOfMe.com
Logo There is:
1
person with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Below here is Rob's name.  He's pretty unique as well.  His given name is not Robert, but Norberto.  There are a gazillion people with his last name.  He is the 2nd of his mother's nine surviving children.  Big family, huh?
 

HowManyOfMe.com
Logo There are:
14
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?
 
Andrea is unique as well.  We picked a name for her pending her adoption.  She is named after my late husband's middle name. Mexico wouldn't let me use my last name.  They insisted that I use my maiden name.  Pink is her favorite color.

HowManyOfMe.com
Logo There are:
4
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?
 
Kayla is the one in our family with the largest number of people with her name.  I don't know the story behind her name, but I do know that the name suits her well.  She is kind of hyper, talks a mile a minute and wants to be on the phone all the time.  Her favorite color is blue.

HowManyOfMe.com
Logo There are:
148
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?
Lastly, there is our Miss Lupe, who is also pretty unique.  She was named after the Virgin of Guadalupe.  She has Down's Syndrome and her age level is about 5 1/2 years.  That estimation can be deceiving.  She's very cunning.  Her favorite color is pink.

HowManyOfMe.com
Logo There are:
25
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

So here we are the "unique" family.  You don't have to do this in your journal as I have.  Check it out.  Wordplay is the name.
So what are you still doing here?  Go on now . . .
 
God Bless you all,    Penny

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend.
Pam

Anonymous said...

HELLO THIS WAS SOOO FUNNY...

THERE ARE 14 OF ME ....51OF MY HUBBY....81 OF MY DAUGHTER....AND LAST BUT SURE NOT LEAST ...MY DAUGHTER BABY GIRL WHO ISNT BORN YET WELLL....THERES 0 OF HER

Anonymous said...

there are 7 people with my name.  
cool site.  thanks for sharing.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

You make me have too much fun!  I'm not very unique- there's 64 of me!!  Have a great weekend!  Carolyn

Anonymous said...

That was neat.  There are two people in the USA with my name.
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Apparently there are 49 with my name.
Lori

Anonymous said...

LOL, that was kinda fun. My daughter has a pretty unique name, as there is only one other person in the country with her full name.

Thanks for showing this one to me.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Now that is all pretty darn neat!!  And you are the ONLY YOU!!  YAY!!  Cool, Penny!  Thanks for posting this!  Cool!  And, of course, I go the The Breast Cancer Site (and their affiliate sites) every day.  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason