Saturday, September 3, 2005

Patrick's Saturday Six

As usual, I got this from Patrick's Place.  I was going to answer earlier in the day, but have been incredibly busy at work for the 3rd day in a row!

1. What is the price of gas at your regular station?  Have you made any changes to holiday plans because of gas prices? Last night when I looked at our regular station, the price was $3.19 a gallon.  I never thought I'd pay it, but I am.  We weren't going anywhere for the holiday anyway, but I guess if I'd made the plans, I'd go.

2. Some people feel that the song that was #1 when they were born somehow helps shape their life.  Which song was #1 when you were born, according to this site.  Do you think it relates to your life at all?  Well, I was born before the started making the #1 charts, so I had to use the one from my 18th birthday.  Ironically its I'm a Believer by the Monkees.  Of course they aren't talking the same kind of believin', but yes, it definitely relates to my life.

3. Take this quiz:  Which child does it say you are?  Is it correct about your birth order? I giggled on this one - it says I'm the 2nd born - I'm the 4th and the baby.  Guess growing up changes things.

4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #61 from De:  What animal do you equate your spirit with and why?  (This site may be helpful.)  Truth is, I don't equate my spirit with an animal, though I am an animal lover.  I really love dogs.  They give unconditional love.

5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #62 from PsychfunIf you had to describe your personality as a nut (as in the eatable kind) what nut would you be and why? I guess a walnut - I'm pale, round and wrinkly :)

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #63 from Chris:   Who knows the "real" you better - - your real world friends or your Jland readers? They probably know me equally as well.  I don't shy away from telling on myself.  Currently, I communicate more with people online than in person.  I've always been a kind of "wyswyg"
person even if you couldn't physically see me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The record that shapes my life according to this is Lily The Pink by Scaffold!!!!!!!!!
Perhaps I can blame this record for anything that goes awry in my life, or do I blame my parents for me reaching 18yrs when this record got to number one!! Stand up all those I can blame!!!!!!! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

Pale, round, and wrinkly, lol.  You crack me up!!!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

I have told more to all of you online than i would ever tell to 98% of those in my life here. You ARE a believer...thats a really cool song to go along with your life!!
Love you, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

I agree dogs are cool. I'm A Believer is a good anthem song!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting in my journal.  Because of that, I found yours.  Keep praying.  I felt your hugs too.  Thanks for holding me up before Him.  Even though we don't know each other, there has to be a big family out here.  I just have to believe that. I'm tying another knot and holding on for another while.  Nelishia Wishing and Hoping