Friday, September 16, 2005

I'm Really Here

                               

This guy looks like I feel!  I just have no energy.  I have been off the computer most of the time for the last few days.  When I sign on to AOL, there are bazillions of e-mails and alerts for me to read.  I read most of them, but don't feel up to responding.  Don't really know what's up, although the lab must have a gallon of my blood, etc.  They even did an EKG.  Some of this is preparation for the surgery I am going to have next Thursday.  I'm having a lumpectomy to remove that little thing I found above my right breast.

I left work early yesterday and played hookey today.   I finally ate some food today, too.  Most food really smells yucky though.  Rob is my champion, checking to see what I need and fluffing my pillows.  Aaaawwww!  Isn't he great?  I'll try to go to work again tomorrow.

Please forgive me for not commenting in your journals.  I'm here, really I am, but even typing is too much like work.  I love to read your words and have come to care for you all so very much. 

I pray that blessings fill your days,

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you had a doctor's checkup lately?  don't worry about commenting, just make sure you're all right.

Anonymous said...

Penny fell better and good luck next Thursday, keep us posted.
Betty

Anonymous said...

Penny, don't comment in journals, just rest.  And I wish you wouldn't go to work tomorrow.  I bet they would understand that you need a few days off.  Ok, I will stop acting like your Mom, lol.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink


Anonymous said...

Lol, love that cat.  Hope your surgery goes well. Maybe you are just stressed out.  Comment when you can.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the operation next week. Sorry to here you feel so tired, a lot of journallers have said how tired and lacking in energy they are just lately, hope it's just the change in seasons. Take care and try to rest up over the weekend, I'd give work a miss if I were you, they'll get by without you. Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

Penny, i love you too and i am worried about you. Take it easy....are you feeling down? Scared? I am always thinking of you. If there is anything i can do, please let me know. Love, lj

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are doing well, I've missed you!
Hugs,
xoxo
Heather

Anonymous said...

Penny, I am so sorry to hear about you feeling under the weather!  I know it may not feel like work to journal to some, but when you feel icky it can seem very overwhelming!  If there is anything I can do, drop me a note.  I will be praying that you are up and about soon!  And I will be praying that the removal goes smoothly.  Let Rob pamper you!  They enjoy it... no, really!  :-)  <<BIG HUGS>>
~Miss O

Anonymous said...

Just get to feeling better, Penny ... We will all be here when you get back!  Take care,  Tina

Anonymous said...

Krissy has beaten me to it and read the the riot act, so I will just say - good luck and my thoughts will be you.
Sylvia xx

Anonymous said...

Just you rest and give the journals a break. Your health is the most important thing...just get well and enjoy being looked after...! :-)

Sandra xxxx