Thursday, November 30, 2006

On to Christmas

 

        

With Thanksgiving over nearly a week, it's time for us to look forward to Christmas.  All over the Internet,  there are tags and snags, but none so wonderful as our own J-Land friends who are offering graphics to us free of charge.  Please check out their journals if you have not done so:

Cab's Creations

Missie's Magical Creations

A Derasta Creation

D's Designs - She made the graphic above

Sazzy Kreations 

While you are there visiting, thank these people for the wonderful work they do.  If you know of another talented graphics artist, snf the link here in my journal, The next tip is that my friend Krissy has set up a Christmas journal called Joy to the World.  This is a beautiful journal that Krissy and her sister Val have created.  Go by and check it out.  The first entry is now up.

I way over did on Thanksgiving day and the day before.  By the time we sat down to eat, my hip was hurting as well as my back.  Next morning I was unable to walk with out assistance.  I sit up in the living room now for a few hours then have to go to bed again.  It's been 6 days and I am better, but still in tremendous pain in my hip and back.  I'm getting depressed - those of you who suffer chronic pain know how it is -in the middle of it, you feel like it will never end.  I know it will end, but I feel like I don't have enough faith right now.  I would like to ask for prayer for myself and also for John who is in the hospital again and for his wife Krissy.  I qm thankful to all of you who support me and this journal.

Blessings to all of you as we prepare for Christmas and the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ.  Some of you celebrate Hanukkah, the Festival of Lights.  Others celebrate Kwanza.  Honestly\y, I don't quite understand this one.  Bless you all.

In Christ,

                               =

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do hope you feel better soon. I will keep Krissy and John  in my prayers.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am keeping you in my prayers.  Wow, what beautiful tag journals.  I just went and looked at them.  I didn't know they all existed.  How nice.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Penny, I went to this Kim Clements prophecy last year. He doesnt sell Ambrosia but a health nut friend of mine had been talking to me for a year about it.  I dont sell it either but God told Kim there wasnt anything better on the planet. ITs won awards and the mannatech company, was the only invited to Congress to discuss nurtrition. It gives you an optimized immune system and people with muscle aches have raved about it. I am putting in the link, consider it..pray on it..-Raven


http://www.mannapages.com/sharethegift/PRDAdvancedAmbrotose.asp?sMainMenu=ShopNow&sMain2Menu=Products&sSubMenu=Products&sSubMenuItem=OptimalHealth&sSubMenu2Item=PRDAdvancedAmbrotose.asp&sSubMenu3Item=na&UN=shopnow

Anonymous said...

I use so many of their graphics....love all of them...
I am praying your hip feels better and that the pain will go away...never come back!!!  That's my prayer, and I'm, sticking to it...
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

there is so many talented people who offer those beautiful tags that's for sure. Happy Thanksgiving is over. I had a wonderful one.

Anonymous said...

I really love some of those J Land taggers you mentioned....such talent!
I wish you felt better....wish there was something i could do. TRY to take it easy!
love, lj

Anonymous said...

the people you mentioned really do a great job on there graphics just beautiful :) God bless you too. Merry Christmas Vicky :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Penny!  Just droppin in to see how you and your family is doing.
Can you believe that tomorrow is the first of December?  Where has the year gone?

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny- I've been lucky in that I haven't had a whole lot of constant pain lately- somedays worse than others, but at least I get 'breaks'.  I'll keep you in my prayers too- as I have a list going now!  Not that I like having anyone go through stuff- but I like to have others to pray for- keeps my thoughts off myself for a change!  I like the graphics- but I have a hard time getting any to stay on mine.  I think my computer doesn't have enough memory or something.  Anyway- hope you feel a lot better during Christmas!!  Take care, and God Bless!  Carolyn

Anonymous said...

I always feel guilty about my own troubles when I hear what you go thru, Pen.  But I found that the things we have to recoup the most from are the things we enjoy the most.  God bless and keep up that courage! xoxo CATHY

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the graphics links, they are so many pretty ones. I would love to learn how to make my own.
Sorry to hear that you have been in so much pain. I have had problems with my back/neck so I can understand feeling it will never end and feeling like your faith is small. God does heal and you will be in my prayers. Hopw you are feeling better soon.
Barbara  

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing the links, never been to any of them but 1. They are all so talented

angelrose

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better today Penny.  Prayers to you and yours and John & Krissy.  

Anonymous said...

My cabin in NH looks just like that picturewhen it snows... and when someone is driving a horse and buggy by, which DOES happen, albeit rarely.

Anonymous said...

Dear Penny,
hugs!
Penny please comment on my "please leave your favorite song" entry wht your favorite song! and please leave your link wih Merry Christmas so people will come to wish youa Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas Penny!
love,natalie

http://journals.aol.com/lurkynat/Interface/entries/2006/12/20/caroling-through-jland/1322
http://journals.aol.com/lurkynat/Interface/entries/2006/12/20/merry-christmas-to-jland/1323
http://journals.aol.com/lurkynat/Interface/entries/2006/12/20/us-troops-merry-christmas/1324