Monday, November 20, 2006

Gratitude Again

                    I'm back to add some links 

 

            

                         Thanks Missie for this wonderful tag!

I'll be back later to edit this and add some "grateful comments and links"  This is an exciting week to be alive . . .when we show our gratitude to our Father.  If you haven't made and entry or comment - this is the day to do it.  Make sure you send me your link.  I want to post entries through Thursday.  If I am able, to do so, I will send all your gratitude to you in an e-mail so you may share it on Thanksgiving Day.  If you leave a link to your journal, I will link back to your journal.   See you a little later.

I know it's been a long wait - nearly 12 hours, but I am back to share some gratitude of my own and some entries I have read today.  As well, a friend or two has dropped by to share gratitude. 

             

The first journal I visited today was Hi I'm Kara.  She had a wonderful teaching on true gratitude.  Click on the link above to see her journal entry,  I know she will be happy for you to visit.

Next, I stopped by Jessie's journal.  I liked what she wrote, so as with Kara, I asked permission to share her link with you.  Stop by and give her a shout.

Natalie came by my comments section and left this note:  I am grateful for my family and friends where I live and for my Jland frineds online. I am glad that they have the benefits of reasonable health and good  family support.Thank you Penny
love,natalie

Mandy left her link with me in the comments section. She said she would write it up by this evening.  Write she did - Thank you, Mandy.  Drop by to see what she wrote.

Now for my gratitude is this:  I am not alone in gratitude for family and friends.  My husband treats me like a queen.  Yes I am thankful for Rob and our daughter.  My deepest gratitude goes to God. My name was written on His hand before the world began.  He gave me life and the ability to love.  What more could could I ask for?

                 


I pray that each of you finds the true meaning of gratitude in your hearts. 

                          

                 Penny

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))Hi there,I would love to do this and I will share my thoughtfulness in my journal,but not sure how you would like me to do it?I will leave my link to my journal and you can go there.I will do it sometime tonight.Thanks and have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Dear Penny,
I am grateful for my family and friends where I live and for my Jland frineds online. I am glad that they have the benefits of reasonable health and good  family support.Thank you Penny
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

Dear Penny,
I am grateful for my family and friends where I live and for my Jalnf frineds online. I am glad that they have the benefits of reasonable health and good  family support.Thank you Penny
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

Penny,
Thanks for your comment and sure you can link back to my journal and thank you. God bless you... Jessie
Here is my link: http://journals.aol.com/smartypantzjessi/LessonsFromTheHeart/entries/2006/11/20/blessings-to-all...-happy-thanksgiving-day/1826

Anonymous said...

Dear Penny I would consider it an honor if you linked back to my journal entry of Past and Present Thanksgiving, or anywhere else you would like to link.  I am most thankful for people like you Penny and your name most certainly was written on the hand of God before the world was even made.  I have a pome that declares this and I'll have to find it and share it with you sometime in the future when I get home again.  That entry is just the beginning of what I am oh so thankful for. I have so much more to write about in that regards but God knows how thankful I am for everything he has ever brought into my life, especially my wonderful, supportive husband of almost 43 years.  Say a little prayer for him for strength for what we about to undertake December 1st.

Blessing to everyone in J-Land and may you have a extra great Thanksgiving this year.

Marlene - A Poet's Point of View

http://journals.aol.com/mkolasa101/PurelyPoetry

Anonymous said...

Penny, I left comments in the journals you mentioned above.  They were such beautiful entries.  You don't need to mention me anywhere, but I am thankful for my Lord first - for all the blessings He has given to me in my life, such as salvation, and keeping my beloved John alive this year.  Next I am thankful for my family, my friends, my J-Land friends (and J-Land Sisters ;), oh, and I can't forget my kitty, LOL.  Just everything!  

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Dear Penny,
thank you very much for this beautiful entry!I am so grateful for you in my life Penny!love,nat