Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday 5'er

 

     

Good Evening, friends.  This is Robin's Fiver for the second time in a row.  How consistent is that?  I'm still struggling to type, but trying to work around the hurt finger. 

Hi guys!!! 

It's Friday and it is time for what I call "THE 5'er!"     

If you want to play all you do is cut and paste these questions into your journal. (there is no deadline as to when you can do "The 5'er) When you have answered them come back and leave a link in my comment section.  On the following Friday I will post your links and a new set of questions! Have fun!

 

This weeks theme is...Birthday's! My birthday is just around the corner and those who know me well know I LOVE my birthday...everything about it.

 

LET'S PLAY!!!

 

1.  How many candles will be on your next birthday cake?

This one (Tuesday next) will be # 57.  I don't care about the candles, but I hope I get some yummy food.

 

2. If you get a birthday cake do you prefer butter cream frosting or the whipped?

I like traditional frostings, real smooth and creamy with lots of calories.

 

3. What was the best birthday present you ever got?

Gosh, I've had so many birthdays . . . well, let me think . . .on my 40th birthday, my kids gave me a surprise party and my son Robert gave me a beautiful collectible doll.  I still have her.  Cool gift.

 

4.  Has anyone ever thrown a surprise birthday party for you?  If so did you know about it or were you really surprised. If not, would you like for someone to throw you one?

As mentioned above, the kids gave me one when I was 40.  I don't remember any other surprises.  I must be kind of hard to surprise.

 

5. If you could be any age on your next birthday and have that age stick how old would you want to be?

I like my age. Each year has its own problems and joys.  I'd like my body to be younger, but I'd like to have the knowledge I have now. 

 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring on the cake almost birthday girl!!!  Thanks for playing two times in a row...you are on a roll now!!

Robin

Anonymous said...

I agree about the age and knowledge, which I like to refer to as wisdom! Bea

Anonymous said...

Isn't it neat to be comfortable and happy at the age you are at?

betty

Anonymous said...

ummHappy Birthday Penny!
(yummy! cake!)...balloons!
huggggggggggggs natalie

Anonymous said...

Yes...I think I too would like the wisdom of 42 with the body I had in HS!  Ha ha!  De ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm happy with my age too.  Seems to me like another year is just a blessing.  I look forward to getting older, so I can be who I want and how I want and people will just roll their eyes and take it.  LOL    Hope this finds you feeling better.  -  Barbara
http://journals.aol.com/bhbner2him/LifeFaithinCaneyhead/entries/1824