Wednesday, December 8, 2004

Hump Day

That's what we called Wednesday when I was still working.  Now I'm not sure if it applies, unless of course there's something I can slide down tomorrow.  After all what good is the middle of the week if days aren't all that important anymore?  Once you quit working, they are all the same anyway.

I've been having kind of a rough day.  Been down and funky and bluesy.  I'll probably get over it.  Maybe hump day will help.  Maybe tomorrow I will be over the hump.  I surely hope so.  I don't like myself this way.

The weather doesn't help much.  Weatherman said last night it would be sunny today.  It's still cold and rainy.  I don't what I'd do if I lived anywhere there was snow.  I'd probably turn into an overweight popsicle.  Imagine that!  No, better not, it's not a pretty thought.

Anyway, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.  It's got to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be a better day! -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

You will be in my daily prayers, Penny.

Anonymous said...

YOU KNOW GUESS I AM WEIRD AS THEY SAY...IM OPPOSITE IF IT RAINS OR IS CLOUDY I CAN GET ALOT DONE IF IT IS SUNNY I CANT SEEM TO GET NUTTIN DONE ...I LOVE RAIN AND SNOW I HATE SUNSHINE ...BUT GUESS I AM A LITTLE WEIRD HUH
http://journals.aol.com/hope4meeeee/MYTHOUGHTSANDFEELINGS