Wednesday, May 18, 2005

WIRELESS!

We are finally beginning the move into our new home!  Although everything is not finished, we will be sleeping here tonight.  And . . . ta-da!  I am using my laptop on our wireless connection!!!!  This is so coo - no more big clunky 'puter in our bedroom!  This will be the first time in 8 years I haven't shared my bedroom with my office - as I write this, the office stuff is just waiting for me to return and get it going again.

We have wireless phe hooked to our 'puters, hard-wired and wireless network - I am soooo jazzed.  I wish I were more of a techie, but for now, I'm happy as can be.  Lots of stuff to do today, but had to check in and let you know what's up.  \

Happy "hump day" to all

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not at all technical, what is wireless connection? How does it work? How is it different to dial up or broadband? I am clueless (some might say a tad thick!). Keep smiling. Take care.
Sylvia x

Anonymous said...

Penny, good for you and the laptop! I want one of those someday. And congrats on the move to your new house!!!! Take care...love, lisa

Anonymous said...

Yay for being in your own home Penny! -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

You`re finally moving in!  I`m so happy for you all  :-)   Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, did you enjoy your first night's sleep in your home, Penny?  I bet you did!  So, wireless, huh?  Laptop!  That must be soooo nice...I think I am going to move my big non-wireless into my bedroom where I stay alot.  I wish I could get it into my bed, but that is as close as I can get it. lol  Congrats on getting everything moving along so well!  You deserve your comfort and your lovely life :-)!  Love you, sweetie!  Prayers, Val