Tuesday, February 22, 2005

20 Questions

I got this from Queeniemart's journal as I was scrolling through my bazillion alerts from yesterday.  Something happened to the cable internet in all the storms and one day really made a difference!  Can't think of much to say, so I thought I'd answer questions instead.

 

1. What's the biggest lie you've ever told someone you were involved with?

That I would never leave him - oops!  I thought I was tellin' the truth at the time!


2. Pick the pain that's the most bothersome to you:

            A.) A toothache

            B.) An earache

            C.) A headache

Toothaches it is!  Drive me right up a wall!  Soon there won't be any teeth left to worry about . . .aaaaahhhh!


3. Whose one person you always enjoy spending time with?

My firend Donna - she doesn't expect a thing from me - loves me like I am.

4. What kind of toothpaste do you use?

Whatever is in the cabinet.  I don't have that many teeth to worry about, lol


5. If you could switch places with one fellow blogger for one day who would you pick?

nicurnmama - I'd love to be caring for those babies . . . .

6. When you're out driving on the road what is your biggest pet peeve?

People who cut me off just to be "in front"

7.How many colds have you had this winter?

None

8. Is there anything you do that's annoying that you're aware of?

Lots of stuff - I giggle sometimes when I shouldn't


9. What sitcom family would you most like to be a part of?

I really don't think I would have wanted to be on any of them.

10. Did you have anything that you've owned since childhood?

My pillow, my books and some pictures and my dolls.

11. What is your favorite horror movie?

Never watch them - too scary.


12. When you go to the grocery store what's your first stop?

Sodas

13. What new tv show are you most looking forward to checking out?

Law & Order - Trial by Jury

14. You're given $300 to spend just on yourself what do you buy?

Computer stuff! 


15. What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?

Seeing the Mexican army come in to take our homes. 

16. What are three things you still hope to accomplish?

Get my daughter through college and see her settled, own a home and die peacefully

17. What professional would you least want to hear the word,"Oops." from?  
                A.) A doctor

                B.) A hairdresser

                C.) A plumber
Definitely A!!!!


18.Have you ever expierenced deja vu?

Yes I have

19. If you could rewrite the ending of one old movie which one would you pick and what would you have happen?

Can't think of one I'd change

20. Are you upset that the NHL hockey season was cancelled?

Who??.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course the toothache is the worst.  It CAUSES a headache and earache!!  I love your answers! xox

Anonymous said...

Great Answers. I wanted to do this in my journal also...I just have not taken the time to. Maybe over the weekend. I am still trying to get some Black & White picture ideas, and recovering from all the AOL Alert problems, and comment problems etc. It has really put me behind.

Kate