Monday, April 18, 2005

It's a good thing I'm not a betting woman.  I would have bet that we would have been in this house by the end of February.  I would have lost!  We're still not in.

Don't get me wrong.  I'm not complaining.  We have a nice set up here with Hank.  We pay the utilities and live here and use his home as if it were our own.  He never complains.  We get to watch his HUGE screen TV, his washer and dryer, all of it.  It's just that we want to live alone as a family of three.

The house is almost ready.  Actually, it's been that way for what seems like forever.  Our couches are here, I got a cool new desk, we have a new bed on order, we have all the frou-frou for the kitchen and bathroom.  Now all Hank has to do is put in the toilet, the tile and the kitchen sink. 

I WANT TO MOVE!!! 

It's not a perfect place by any means.  The bedrooms are small, there's not enough closet space and the bathroom is a postage stamp.  But it will be ours. Well, we'll get to pay the rent and utilities and treat it that way.  It's unlikely that we will ever own a home, so this is it for now. 

So . . .anybody out there up to make a bet?  How long do you think it will be before we move into our little dream cottage?

If you make a guess and get it closest, I'll be happy to post your name and a link to your journal. 

C'mon, guys, I'm desperate . . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll guess three weeks.  Good things come to those who wait.

Anonymous said...

Three months, lol???  Three for the Trinity! -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Um, 47 days? lol  So, now I know how to spell frou-frou. lol  Love you! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts