Saturday, January 5, 2008

So just WHAT did she do??

                      

I tried so hard to get a picture of my dog.  She's so dark that every place I put her was too dark for me to get it.  So here is a very good rendition of her from the net ^

I have had Pomeranian doggies most of the time since I was in my late 20's.  My favorites have always been the small black ones.  My first was a black male we named Sparkle Plenty, his eyes were so sparlky that the name just fit.  Shortly after Spark died, I got another black Pom named Teddy Bear.  He died 6 years ago.  That broke my heart, but we were missionaries in a children's home so we decided to wait a while.  My Precious is an unpapered little doll and I spoil her like crazy.  We also have Coco Bean, a brown Pommy.  He is untrained and eats everything in sight, mostly paper but he will eat the sofa as well.  He sleeps outside with Sammy our Greyhound and Kessa, a very small and furry rescue dog.  She's 13 years old.

We've been keeping Precious inside because Rob wants to spoil me.  We put her outside with the others several times a day to go potty and play with them.  She wouldn't stay out for any time at all, so we've been keeping her inside.  We figured we would find her little poops everywhere.  We haven't.  Not anywhere!  So yesterday . . .

I went in to clean the cat box and found that . . . out little doggy is BOX TRAINED!!  Isn't that a gas?  I know that people have box-trained there small dogs, but I think the cat trained her

Blessings all around to you who read my life,

              

 

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, she is a cutie and I'm glad Rob wants to spoil you!  Box trained!  Smart cat, smart dog!

Anonymous said...

BOX trained... wow!  that is SO CUTE!!!    She's adorable!!  

Joann

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))What a cute dog.You seem to have a love for anaimals,I do to.Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious Penny!  Precious is one smart doggie!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink  

Anonymous said...

Amazing!  You know, my horse, Blue, was always hard to photograph because he ended up looking like a big, brown blob.

Anonymous said...

Woa!!  Penny that pix made me laugh like a looney bird!!  Love the story, makes me remember when I could keep a 4-legged best pal too.  xoxo CATHY

Anonymous said...

I have some hair days like that one, LOL.  

Anonymous said...

How cute... the cat trained the dog... dogs are so smart! bea


Anonymous said...

HA HA! Such a good dog to be trained in the box. Might have to work on that one with my little guy.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! What a cutey! AND apparently pretty smart, or... is it the cat that was smart? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie, I love dogs. I am glad the Rob wants to spoil you! My son had his chihuahua box trained, cool that she learned from the cat. LOL.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

That's cool that the cat trained her! Funny story!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that, Penny!!  LOL  Cool!  xox

Anonymous said...

Oh my what a furry little thing!  So cute Penny~ Thanks for the smile!  I've never heard of trained doggies, what a riot.  God Bless!!  Have a wonderful week and hope you're all doing OK~ loveCarolyn

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!  Smart dog and smart cat, too!
Lori

Anonymous said...

Too funny...I can just picture the cat telling the dog, "Look...it's not that hard. Just be sure to cover it up when you're done."

:) Beth

Anonymous said...

That is great I wish I could box train my dog but uhm it would take a bathtub size box he weighs 125 lbs and is a great pyrainese beautiful but heavily loaded lol
I recieved your link thru magic smoke and would like to invite you to my journey http://journals.aol.com/shrbrisc/sherrys-public-journey/
hugs
Sherry
Beautiful puppy

Anonymous said...

that is so cute! WTG for the cats taking her under their paws and teaching her this necessary fact of life!

betty

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you could litter train a dog! That blows my mind, LOL! Guess I better get a cat first ;-)
Thanks for the comment at my journal.
Martha ~

Anonymous said...

WoW, the dog is litter trained?!?!?  How awesome is that!

Monica

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my journal. I am adding you to my alerts. That is so cute that your dog is litter trained! I litter trained my rabbit lol.. it took a while but he's did it! Hope you have a great night. -Missy

Anonymous said...

Dear Penny

Your dog sure is cute.  It's amazing that she learned to use a litter box without you training her.
As I'm sure you know, we have a cat, but when I was growing up we had dogs.  My mom had a Cocker Spaniel, my dad had a Doberman, and I had an Irish Setter.
Thanks for your prayers.  I'll pray for you.

With Love, John

Anonymous said...

Commenting again - cant seem to get your alerts - thanks AOHell.  Anyway happy to be here, after being there, and good seeing you again!  CATHY

Anonymous said...

Dear Penny, thanks for this cute entry!
love,natalie