Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Belated, but . . .

           

I know ~ I'm a day late and a dollar short ~ but I wanted to wish you all a Happy and Blessed New Year.

I am truly at peace entering 2008.  We had a lot of trials and tribulations, but made it through last year with the help of the Lord.

Our daughter Andrea has gone to live with her sister Heather.  Because of my illnesses, I can't care for her properly.  It was a difficult decision, but the best for all of us.  She's completely happy there and loves the snow.  I am really at peace for the first time in several months.

I didn't make resolutions,  haven't for years.  I do have a goal for this year:  I want to stay at peace, leaving the past behind and trust the Lord to help me reach the goal.  He did help with the struggles of 2007. 

This will be short and sweet.  I want to thank the wonderful tag and graphics artists who have helped me/us to decorate our journals.  I know who they are, but I'm afraid that i would forget would forget one.  I respect and am in awe of your talents.

Love and prayers to all of my friends here,

                     

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penny, happy New Year to you and yours.  I know this year will be a good one for you.  Don't worry about being late, I haven't even written my New Year entry yet, LOL.  God bless you, and sorry that I had that narcolepsy fit the other night while we were on the IM, and that I fell asleep on you for a few hours.  We will talk again soon.  Love,

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Glad you are happy, good way to start the new year!!!

Happy New Year to you and yours!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

May God bless you that you can achieve your goal of peace throughout the year.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I hope the new year brings you peace and much happiness.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I just know that the new year will bring you much peace. it is good to be at peace.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for 2008, Penny, and in as good a health as is possible

Anonymous said...

May God continue to bless you and keep your goals in sight.  Take care of yourself Penny.  

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are at Peace that is a wonderful place to be. I am happy that Andrea is happy with her sister that makes things easier for everyone.
I wish you a very happy New Year.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

God bless you, my dearest Penny.  May 2008 be a good year for you and may you continue to be at peace.  I LOVE YOU!!!  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are feeling at peace.  I hope your daughter continues to enjoy being with her sister and that everything works out well for all.
Lori