Thursday, August 9, 2007

Another Sunny Morning

                            

Good morning my friends!  This will just be a short entry to let you know I am alive and kicking.  It's a beautiful sunny day here near the ocean in Southern California

Our lives at the moment have been turned upside down.  There is nothing we can do to change it, so we are just putting one foot in front of the other.  We pray every morning, throughout the day and before we go  to sleep.

               

Please don't think me selfish as I ask you not to ask questions about this disaster.  Simply pray for all of us, Rob, Penny and Andrea. Those prayers are like a sweet, sweet song to Him.  If you don't know how to pray, just ask the Lord to watch over us.  If your between a pillar and post and wonder if Jesus is right for you, talk to your Christian friend or neighbor or a Pastor to explain it to you.  I will pray that you will ask Him into your life.  The difference will be amazing!  Oh - and if you want to talk to me - I'm here.

Some of you will remember when there were marches spreading all over because of what Martin Luther was saying (gee, am I that old?) .  I marched for black equality, singing "We shall overcome . . ." time after time.  So this is what I want to say right now:  we are over comers!  We shall overcome this present tribulation and will have a story to tell.

I thought this was going to be a short entry . . . oops.  I have typed what came to my mind.  Now I ask a blessing for you all, straight from my heart.  In the love, joy and service of

                

 

 

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penny it's always good to hear from you, and my prayers are with you. gg/Jackie

Anonymous said...

I will send up a prayer for you. Yes it is another great day here in the so cal!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

You and your family remain in my prayers!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

You are all in my prayers Penny.

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

His hands are always on your shoulders.....but you know that already, don't you :-)

Anonymous said...

Penny - Lifting you all up in prayers!  God is able!

Anonymous said...

Whatever the disaster, I am praying for a complete turn around for all of you. God be with you. Bea

Anonymous said...

Power-prayers on the way, Penny dear.  xoxo CATHY

Anonymous said...

I hope whatever you are going through passes quickly and that your prayers will be answered quickly!

Anonymous said...

You're family is definitely in my prayers!!!  I pray that everything will be fine very soon!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers...  sending strength and peace for each day ~ always.

::hugs::

Michelle

Anonymous said...

John and I are praying Penny.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers. God is so good to us and He promised to never leave us so we know he is right beside us in our trials.
God bless you and strengthen you.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

I thought about you today. I promise to keep you in my prayers. Too many disasters in this life these days, but I know there is light at the end of the tunnel, sooner or later. You'll see it eventually, I promise.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Prayers!!!!!  Sorry I haven't been able to come by more often.... hang in there!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny- you are always in my prayers!  It doesn't matter that we don't know about your situation.  God DOES!  So may He bless you and your family, watch over and keep you safe and comforted.  Love Carolyn