Saturday, August 11, 2007

Pumpkins Meme

       DsDesignsPumpkinsMeme.gif picture by 55hockeyfan

                Special thanks to Donna - I borrowed this tag from her

I got this from Joann's Journal who found it on Donna's Journal and came from Dawn's Journal, linked below.

Pumpkin made a meme of her own and made me promise to put in my journal

She would also be very excited if some of you do it, too.  It is only 10 questions.

Here goes:

1   What's your favorite movie???

My Fair Lady with Rex Harrison and Audrey Hepburn

2    What's your favorite color???

RED!!!!  :)

3    What's your favorite ice cream flavor???

Caramel swirl with Butterscotch topping . . . mmmmmmmmmmm!

4    Where do you want to go on vacation??

On a tour of the 13 original states ( Betsy Ross, anyone?)

5    What's your favorite animal???

Spider Monkey - my grandmother had one when I was about 9 years old.  He was very cute.   

6    What's your favorite T.V. show???

The Dog Whisperer on National Geographic Channel and all animal shows 

7    What's your fav. drink???

Diet Coke, Caffeine Free -- Water and Gatorade

8    What's your favorite flower???

Snap-dragons - have you ever pinched one to see its mouth open?

9    What's your favorite pet???

Currently my 4 doggies (Precious is my special Pomeranian)

10   What's your favorite book???

The Bible and one called Katie the Kitten that I had in my childhood.

I pray that many more of you will answer this beautiful little girl's meme.  I'd love to know if you have, but send your links to Pumpkin please, at her mom's journal, Carpe Diem.  Go on now!  What are you waiting for?  I'm finished here.                             

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute.... I love the responses!!  And I'd love to see her face light up with all these responses... she's such a cutie!!  Nice of you to do this!!!  Getting caught up on your journal, now... LOL!!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

Penny,

Thank you very much for doing my meme!  Wow, you have four dogs?  Cool!  I love the National Geographic Channel and I love history, so I would love the vacation you want to go on!

Love, Pumpkin

Thanks Penny!  All of theses responses are just wonderful!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Hi. Penny! I love My Fair Lady too!  What a great movie!  -Dawn-

Anonymous said...

I love animal showes as well!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I love snapdragons and always pinch them :).

Dona

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting in my journal, Penny. Hope everything is getting back on to its feet your end.

Guido
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

"I think she's got it!" lol getting to know you even more.  Caramel, eh?  xo CATHY