Sunday, August 13, 2006

From Andi - A Meme! You're Tagged

I haven't read journals for a while . . . decided to peek in today and found this Meme over at Andi's place.  I also haven't tackled a meme in forever . . .
 
1. YOU HAVE 10 BUCKS AND NEED TO BUY SNACKS AT A GAS STATION. WHAT DO YOU GET?  2 Diet Cokes, an ice cream bar - some beef jerkey

2. IF YOU WERE REINCARNATED AS SOME SORT OF SEA DWELLING CREATURE, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?  A dolphin

3. WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE REDHEAD?  My grandmother and Lucille Ball
   
4. WHAT DO YOU ORDER WHEN YOU'RE AT AN IHOP?  Pigs in a Blanket

5. LAST BOOK YOU READ?  Though None Go With Me . . . by Jerry Jenkins

7. DESCRIBE YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF UNDERWEAR?  UGH - that wonderful bra that the kids lost doing laundry

8. DESCRIBE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE INJURED. Fell in my neighbor's driveway - made myself look like a fool - broke a rib, injured knee and hip :(

10. ROCK CONCERT OR SYMPHONY?  Symphony hands down!
    
11. IF SOMEONE WERE TO BUY YOU A GIFT, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE IT TO BE?  A special doll
     

12. Soda?  Diet coke, diet Coke and DIET COKE

13.FAVORITE FLAVOR OF PUDDING?  Tapioca
    
14. WHAT TYPE OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?  T-shirt that I slept in


16. IF YOU COULD USE ONLY ONE FORM OF TRANSPORTATION FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?  Red car - truck or SUV

17. WHAT IS YOUR DEADLY SIN?   It's got to be gluttony, but they said sloth - if you want to check yours, go here:  

Hope you all have a blessed Sunday,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gluttony is my deadly sin too. I love food and eating good. Glad to see you updated even when you are still feeling a tad under the weather. Praying that you'll feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Last night i was in bed, crying, feeling awful and scared.....you came into my mind and stayed there....i wondered how you and the girls were...wondered how the birds are doing....and i prayed that you were fine. Told myself i needed to email because you have not updated in so long. Then you commented in my J today and now you did this survey. God was telling me you were sad, huh?
You are so very special to me....always have been...always will be. If you need a friend and if i can do anything, let me know. I truly love you!
lj

Anonymous said...

Yum, nice junk food, LOL!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

wow Penny! I loev it! you'd be a dolphin! and your grandmother and Lucille Ball were both redheads! so cute!:) wink
wow a red truck or SUV! too cool! :)
and Im so sorry you fell in the neighbor's drive! I see the symphony totally! Well ..sorry  about the bra! lol
It's amazing how many things can get lost in the laundry!
love,nat

Anonymous said...

wow Penny! I loev it! you'd be a dolphin! and your grandmother and Lucille Ball were both redheads! so cute!:) wink
wow a red truck or SUV! too cool! :)
and Im so sorry you fell in the neighbor's drive! I see the symphony totally! Well ..sorry  about the bra! lol
It's amazing how many things can get lost in the laundry!
love,nat