Thursday, April 6, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Good Thursday evening, friends.  It's the end of a pretty long day for me.  Life around our house is much busier now that we have 3pre-teens.  I just found out that Laura from Adventures in Juggling has a Thursday Thirteen meme. I guess you can write just about anything you want for it.  I'm going to look backwards at my day and let you know.

1. Get up early to help 3 little girls get ready for school.

2. Check e-mail and drink coffee while girls get ready.

3. Girls, Rob and I take time for a song and prayer together.

4. Andrea and Lupe run to catch special ed bus while Kayla gets in car with Rob for ride to school.  I drink 2nd cup of coffee.

5. Play 15 minutes of Pogo (well, maybe a few minutes longer.)

6. Get ready and head for work.

7.  Call friend Ruth to confirm plans for our stay with her while visiting Sea World next week.

8. Get to work, run mail through stamp machine and go to post office.

9.  Open office and get ready for the day.

10. Look frantically for Lupe's lab slip so I can make an appointment. (Left it on the bed at home!)

11. Add a program to work computer, rent two units call software support and field calls from customers.

12. Receive call from Lupe's lawyer about her placement here, settle some things and ask for death certificate on Angie.

13. 6:05 pm - lock up office, jump in car for ride home, letting Rob know by cell that I'm on the way.  Arrive home, check homework have supper and slide into bed for a little R & R with the 'puter.

There's a lot of stuff inbetween, but I get so lost in the details that I forget to count.  Laura has always been one of my favorites and I just don't have the time I used to for visiting blogs and leaving comments, etc.  Go on by her blog and see how she juggles her life with work, husband, 5 kids and a lot of joy.

Be blessed tonight,

        

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have quite a busy day!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a busy day! I would be exhausted at the end of that day. :-)

~ Susan
http://journals.aol.com/njmom72/TheStrawberryPatch

Anonymous said...

Your day sounds so busy! Hope you have a good time and manage to relax at Sea World. Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

A busy work day and more to come!  Thank goodness for busy, otherwise life would be somewhat slow paced and relaxing.  LOL!

Anonymous said...

You sound happy.....exhausted, but happy. I am grateful for that!! I hope you do find time as often as possible for just YOU, its important. I liked reading about your day! Love you, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

lots of fun in yuor house and in Laura's! whew!
And then she has that gargantuan list of people who share an impossible Thursday too! thanks! thanks too for praying for Brett! love,nat

Anonymous said...

Man!  I think I'm going to have to attempt this. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies