Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Drum Roll, Please!

        GET READY!!

              \/

              \/

         SET!!!!

              \/

              \/

          SMILE :)

   

This is my new smile  .  .  .  one that I can be proud of.  I have waited a long time to have my smile returned to me.  Now I'm ready to share it with you.  I received my partial last week, but just didn't take time to have my picture taken.  I think I will put this one in my about me space as well and retire my "toothless" grin.

The work should all be finished soon.  I cried when I looked in the mirror, guys.  I feel more complete.  The lower molars will be ready as soon as I tell the dentist that the uppers are comfortable.  Then I can really chew like a normal person - although I am not totally sure how that is anymore.

It's almost the end of my workday here.  The kids are clamoring for me to come home.  I have laundry to do, homework to check and supper to eat.  I did take pictures of the 3 girls and the bunk beds, but today's my day for the smile.

My new smile continues to brighten my days.  I suppose soon I will take it for granted, but for now I can only see God's blessing and provision.

Be blessed,

                       

 

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was a little girl I used to combine words...and when I thought something was really, really pretty... my Mom said I would say "BeaufNDarlin" combination of beautiful and darling.  I think this picture of you smiling is ABSOLUTELY BeaufNDarlin!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute lady you are! ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, just beautiful.
Hugs,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.  I know the feeling!

Anonymous said...

Well.  If you don't look just plain happy -- no one does!  Good for you!  

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful, Penny!! Don't stop smiling. Bea

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! And, your smile (and you) are truly beautiful!
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind
http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

We love your smile Penny!!  So glad your new smile is back!  God is so good.  He cares for all the little things and the big things in our life.  I once lost my smile too and God gave it back and wow... it was a big thing for me too.  Thank you for sharing this moment with us!!!! :  )
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Splendiferous!  Lovely, too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...............I can understand your joy.  I have a big problem with my teeth and I am ashamed to smile etc.  One day I hope to enjoy my own smile once again.......................Stormie

Anonymous said...

very pretty woman and smile :)

betty

Anonymous said...

   How lovely you look, Penny ( But then, you always did look lovely to me ! ) I am so happy that this dental work has made you feel good about yourself.  Wonderful !   Tina

Anonymous said...

Your new smile made me smile. I am happy for you!

Anonymous said...

You had a lovely smile before but now is is a glowing smile!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!  What fun and what a blessing!

Ruth

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny, You look really happy with your radiant smile! :o))

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

You're absolutely glowing!  ;oD    Michelle

Anonymous said...

Just making my way slowly through J-Land, can't stay on long because of my neck. Wanted to stop in & say hi. The smile is great!
Blessings,
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYY


I saved this pic to my PC,
I am so happy for you my sweet friend. I know what these teeth mean to you. I know poor Rob cant keep his hands off of you.
LOVE,lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi there! What a beautiful photo and a beautiful smile!

~ Susan

Anonymous said...

Oh Penny, Love, you look beautiful.

Krissy still at Hope Lodge
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink