Saturday, May 3, 2008

Stumble Bumble

Hi all,

        Just after noon on Saturday.  I'm hoping to drive to Ventura on Tuesday.  Just one little problem:

  I hate this picture!  However, this is what I look like today after my big fall on Wednesday afternoon.  I didn't break any bones that we know of, but both knees are badly bruised, my shoulder is bruised as are my ribs.  I hated it here in the mountains before this.  Now I dislike it even more, LOL.

My girls,  grand-daughter Paige and daughter Andrea, are graduating from high school and middle school in early June.  I will be back here to be the proud mom/grandma.  I have never seen any of my grandchildren graduate.  I will be more than thrilled to do so now. 

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I travel on Tuesday for a visit to my home.  Blessings to you all,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your fall Penny.  Call me if you can.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Oh Penny... all the signs point to misery in the mountains! I'm sorry to hear of your fall... I hope you are able to get around well enough to attend your grandkids' graduations... how proud you must be. I'll be praying for your family's safe travel, and that nothing causes you to stumble along the way! bea

Anonymous said...

Well Penny, that's quite the bruise and I'm sure the knees aren't looking any prettier.  Take care of it all and drive safely.  

Anonymous said...

Will keep you in my prayers for the trip on Tues, also for all the bruises to heal quickly. Believe it or not cod liver oil rubbed on a bruise helps the pain.
I know you will be excited seeing the girls graduate.
Blessings,.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Saying a prayer that God will heal your body and help you to have a comfortable trip, God Bless you and keep you!  How exciting to be able to attend a graduation event, I hope you have a lovely time!  God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Andrea is graduating!  You are in my prayers, sweets as is your family.  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

That's a nasty bruise!  I'm glad nothing was broken, but I imagine you are still very sore.  Have a good and safe trip.
Lori