Monday, March 24, 2008

Update . . .

Hi all . . . . just a quick update to let you know I am alive.  I still don't have my phone and DSL set up, so I am at my daughter's house checking mail and stuff.

I won't be long . . . it's colder today and near dark.  I'm not that sure of the roads yet.  I am moving to a bigger room this week.  The other one was like a dungeon and waay to close to my housemates. 

The dogs are settling in as are the birds.  I still feel like a fish out of water, but hopefully that will change soon.  I wonder if I am as adaptable as I was when I went to Mexico.  I'm quite a few years older now.

Fortunately, I am close to my family here.  Keep me in your prayers as I continue to pray for all of you,

      

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you, Sweetie.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

I will keep you in my prayers, thanks for the update.
I appreciate your prayers as well.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Penny, if it is any consolation, with all the moves we made, I always felt like a fish out of water; I learned best thing to do is to try to get involved with a church as soon as possible to meet people and start feeling like you are "home"

betty

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you!  Continue to keep us posted.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well in your new place!
loveya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

I do hope to hear from you soon! I have missed you
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny- I'm glad things are coming around for you- and I'm sure you'll adapt, though it may take a while to get used to colder temps!  It's good that you're close to the kids though- that's a good thing!  God Bless and hope you all get settled soon!  Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Take yer time and enjoy getting used to something new Pen.  Always have you in prayers - xoxo CATHY

Anonymous said...

I will definitely keep you in my prayers, Penny.  I hope you are able to make the adjustment.  Maybe the new room and once you get your phone and DSL hook up things will seem brighter.  Love n Hugs, Chris

Anonymous said...

I hope things are going well for you, and that your move went without incident.
Lori