Friday, March 23, 2007

That's My Baby Girl!

Below is a copy (unedited) of an e-mail Andrea just sent to me:

 "Dear mommy I'm really glad that god love's us and he wants us to be save in the united states That's why god sent me here so I could be healthy and save over here because In Mexico they didn't want me there so I 'am telling you that god is helping us go through our lives an whatever we do he still going to love us no matter what who we can that's why We have a friend so we could go and praise him because he is or mighty guy and no one is going to take our Jesus for he is the kingdom of all mighty god.

Love,ANDREA"
 
Is this home blessed? Most of you know her story and the battles she had just to live. At 13 now, she is still learning at around 2nd or 3rd grade level. Kids pick on her. She can't spell or remember stuff, but my friends:
This girl's got HEART !!!!
 

 

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful.  God is faithful.

Anonymous said...

She's so pretty! I didn't know she had learning disabilities. I'm sure she'll do fine in the long run.  
Pam

Anonymous said...

So sweet, and so wise for her years--she speaks from her heart.  You must be very proud!!  Julie :)  

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))She is very prettty.I have a learning disablty to.I am slow at learning things.I was in special ed classes in Highschool.Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

And she has love and hope and faith.  God Bless her!  

Anonymous said...

Penny thank you so much for your kind words in my journal the other day. It really helped to pick me up and to keep going!  What a sweet email from Miss Andrea!  I'm affraid I do not know her story... but she sounds like an amazing young lady!

Have a great weekend!!!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

God has blessed her with a deep and abiding faith!!  You have been a part of instilling that!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Beautiful

Anonymous said...

Dear Penny
hugs
what abeautiful statement!
love and hugs, nat

Anonymous said...

Thank you for inviting me to your journal and thank you for your prayers.

Anonymous said...

Penny, you've done a wonderful job with this one!! She is so beautiful inside and out. God truly blessed your family. with Andrea. She precious.
Thank you for inviting me to your journal, I think I've been here a time or two coming from others journals. Good job!
GODS  BLESSINGS ON YOUR FAMILY ,
Liz
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug

Anonymous said...

Wow, that email gave me the BIGGEST smile!  You surely must be proud!!  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! The heart will always outshine everything else! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful on the inside and outside!  You are truly blessed to have this angel. xox Barbara

Anonymous said...

Your Andrea is beautiful, both inside and out.  You are blessed !   Tina

Anonymous said...

Just browsin through you j...I will keep Andrea in my prayers and thoughts!  Hugs,TerryAnn