Friday, January 19, 2007

U.K. Meme

I went over to visit Barbara and found this meme from the U.K. Since I am struggling through a medication change and don't seem to care about much, this was perfect for me. If you want to try it, please let Barbaraknow . . .just click on her name.

1. Where were you when the ball dropped for 2007? I was awake when it dropped in New York (9 pm CA time) and slept after that. Woke up right at midnite, kissed hubby and went back to sleep.

2. How did you get the idea for your my space name? My Space stinks - I won't even go there.

3. What are you listening to right now? A program about Kodiak Bears.

4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?Yes. I had just lost both my mom and husband when Princess Diana died. I don't know if I cried for her or my own grief - a senseless loss of a wonderful young woman.;

5. What color underwear are you wearing? yellow and white - why?

6. Do you live in a zoo? yes, a bird zoo - sometimes the girls act like animals, too.

7. What did you do this morning? Sat up, took morning meds, dragged myself to the living room where coffee, breakfast and my laptop awaited me.

8. What does your mom do for a living? My mom was a customer representative for Allstate Insurance for just over 30 years. She died at age 78 in August 1997, loving the Lord just as much when she was a young Christian.

9. Where do you work?thankfully I don't work anymore.

10. What are your favorite smells?the Cinnabon store, coffee brewing, the house when I bake bread.

11. What are the last two digits of your phone number? 67

12. What was the last concert you attended? I can't remember if it was Joan Baez or Handel's Messiah - both were in the early 90's.

13. Who was with you? Roger

14. What was the last movie you watched? A Wrinkle in Time with my daughter.

What do you dislike at the moment? Hatred. Will always see it as evil.

16. What do you crave right now? to see my daughter Heather and her children - to see my son John and his family. 

17. Did you dream last night? Probably.  It's rare that I remember my dreams.

18. What was the last TV show you watched? KTLA morning news

19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? My new wedding set and my opal ring and cross.

20. Name someone on your Top 8 who is just like you? What's a top eight??

21. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? Rob

22. Who last IM’d you? Krissy

23. Are you on any medication? Yes, lots of it.

24. What side of the bed do you sleep on? right

25. What color shirt are you wearing?two shades of blue, white and red.

26. What color is your razor? Pink

27. What is your favorite frozen treat? Double Vanilla/Caramel Swirl ice cream.

28. How many tattoos/piercings do you have? Each of my ears is pierced twice.

29. What are your favorite stores? Pet stores, Burlington Coat Factory, Book stores, Fabric stores.

30. Are you thirsty right now? yes . . . need water

31. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? Not again! Don't you think 5 is enough.

32. Who’s someone you haven’t seen in awhile and miss? My sons and daughter.My grandchildren.

33. What did you do last night? gaze at TV - slept.

34. Do you care what people think about you? Yes, most of the time. I'm not going to change at this late date. So truly I guess it's love me or hate me, I yam what I yam.

35. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble? I don't think so......at least not on purpose.

36. Do you like your nose? yes

37. What color is your room? It's painted white, but complements are rose and hunter green.

38. When was the last time you worked out?I don't remember.

39. Do you like pedicures? oh yes! especially spa pedicures

40. Where do you live? California

41. Are you an aggressive driver? No, but I yell at other drivers if they are idiots. Of course, I never roll my window down

42. Who is your cell phone carrier? T-Mobile

43. Do you like the person who posted this last? I sure do!

44. Do you know their birthday? sometime in December?

45. What is the thing you’d most want to change about yourself? My ability to finish a project without pain.

46. What color is your car? RED

47. What do you smell like right now? Good & Plenty

48. What is your favorite color? Red

49. Do youlike mustard? Yes - the spicy brown one. Comes off with glycerin..

50. What do you tell yourself when times get hard? The Lord your God will never leave you nor forsake you.

51. Would you ever sky dive? a resounding NO!

52. What do you sleep on? Usually our bed.

53. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? yes

54. What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant? So what? Lots of people are pregnant.

55. Do you enjoy giving hugs? I sure do - but only to my family and close friends

56. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable? Who me?

57. Do you own a digital camera? 3 of them . . . or is it 4 . . . ?

58. What celebrities have you been compared to? Janis Joplin

59. What does your 19th test message say?I don't get text messages.

60. How ’bout your 30th? as I said . . .

61. Who did you hang out with last night? Rob and the girls

62. What are you doing this Saturday? I was supposed to be at retreat. Probably sleep a lot and read God's Word. 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am always learning more about you!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Penny You're Cute!  Janis Joplin huh?  That's neat- I'm getting know more of you through these things.  Hope you're feeling better and the warmth comes back to you soon!  God Bless. Love Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Wow!!  You do look like Janis!!!  Very cool!!!  Julie :)  

Anonymous said...

i enjoyed reading your answers.  i especially liked answer #50.  and my answer to # 51 is....'yes...and someday i will!!!'  :)
gina

Anonymous said...

great answers!  And I think you are way more beautiful than Janis.  Thanks for playing! xox Barbara

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading your answers...
Have a wonderful weekend...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Wow I don't remeber when I saw Janis Joplin's picture last!
Penny this was an interesting entry!
I did not know that you liked :
A Wrinkle in Time
Kodiak bears
Princess Diana
the Messiah
pet stores
fabric stores
book stores
A bird sanctuary!
I like this because these are on my top lists too!:):)
I hope you feel better today.
I am so sorrya bout your parents. My Deepest Condolences.
love,natalie



Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment.  I thought I was the only one who that happened to.  I had a drastic weight loss when my symptoms first got bad, and I have had a very hard time gaining some back.  

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to see your family soon!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

This was fun to read. I learned a lot about you Penny.
Have a good day today.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask...is the 2nd pic of Janis, too? Or you?
Pam